Orléans» Forums » General

Subject: 5th player bag rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jenn B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased the 5th player expansion for Orleans. The player bags I have for the base game all match the player colors (red, blue, yellow, green). The bag that came with the 5th player is zebra print. Does anyone know where I can buy a black bag that is similar in style to the base game bags? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Luxton
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the fan kit and that came with a black bag which was unfortunate as my base game had a black bag(plus a couple of grey lines) for the red player. Shame we can't swap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My DLP Orleans had black bags with coloured strings. The DLP fan kit I got had a black bag with a white string (not the same type/texture of string as the other 4 bags) so it didn't match but was easily fixed by replacing it with a black string. In the end I'll probably make coloured bags some time in the future so it is nicer to play with (imo).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Durston
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was some kind of beige hessian bag. completely different to the base four. Also it was bigger and a totally different material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Strait
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
You could ask TMG where they got the velvet bags for the Deluxe edition. There's a slim chance they're available for order (EDIT: not via TMG, I mean, but from whomever makes them).

Otherwise, yon gaming store likely has dice bags in any sets of colors you care to name, so getting a matching set of five in appropriate colors could probably be done that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.