Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love some of the ideas of this game, but then noticed there are only 3 towers? Unusual for a tower defence to have so few I thought, there are 9 in Defense Grid! Then saw that the Undeads are Add Ons?

I'm not a fan of pledging for a game when some of the arguably main parts of the game have been trimmed off and put up as extra add ons. Just charge what you need to make the game, especially when P&P starts racking up

This is a tough one to make a decision on, as it does look quite a good game, but Rahdo has previewed Defense Grid and gave it such a good report and there's only so much I'm willing to take risks on when it comes to KS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Tol
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems too light for me and a bit overpriced. This looks like something that is fun for 3-5 games and will not get played much more after that. But to each his own. If you like it, back it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KOSZO Axel
msg tools
publisher
mb
Hello,

Nothing was removed of the core box. The author designs the game like this.

The game was designed before anything like a board game with a Tower Defense subject and not as a copy of a Tower Defense on board game. Some adaptations are maybe nearer than us of the cooperative and solo video game, but we are nearer than any Tower Defense when we speak about of competitive Tower Defense. Many TD board games are very computational (I have a doubt on the word in english, I would like to say you must calculate each of your actions) and less fun.

Some prefers lighter and fun games when others prefer core games. Everybody has different tastes.

Between Defense Grid and us, it's like day and night. The same subject, nothing similar.

We wanted to have a review by undead viking, but we couldn't have the final prototype on time. Undead viking made us great videos before, and we are sad to have not be able to do it again.

Axel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Duncan
United States
Fraser
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Wood and sheep for penguin bomber?
mbmbmbmbmb
MrVarnor wrote:

I'm not a fan of pledging for a game when some of the arguably main parts of the game have been trimmed off and put up as extra add ons. Just charge what you need to make the game, especially when P&P starts racking up

This.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.