BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Do It Yourself

Subject: Modding Agricola to Speed Up Game Setup Time: A How-To rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Holt

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
To speed up setup for Agricola, there is an article on wikihow that mentions several easy mods for the game: adding photo corners to Action Spaces, getting a meeple organizer, etc. here:

http://www.wikihow.com/Mod-Agricola-for-Quicker-Setup

I wasn't sure which of "Recommendations" or "Do It Yourself" was the better forum for the link, so... I'm posting it both here and there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wikihow wrote:
Trading card sheets or card display sheets can store the 3-, 4-, and 5-player Action Spaces and put in place simply by laying a cut-to-fit card sheet over the area of the game board where they are usually placed. Keeping them in their own cut sheet means that you don't have to keep them all in a single card stack, and that you can choose which page or set is needed when playing with that number of people, instead of having to separate the needed from the unneeded cards before each game.

This is the best idea on that page.

(BTW, probably should be moved to the Agricola general forum.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The single quickest thing you can do is just get a resource organizer, then agricola sets up in less than 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.