David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Expansion 6 came today and everything about it looks great. The battles look brilliant and I can't wait to try them out.

The components are up to the usual high GMT standard.

However, I'm really writing this to give a big thank you to Second Chance, who managed the delivery in a very professional and impressive way. I wasn't at home to take delivery but their messaging service enabled me to make arrangements with them that ensured I could take delivery of this much wanted expansion today.

All the best
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, David. God save the Queen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas W
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
very envious as I'm still waiting for my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crazymonkey75 wrote:
very envious as I'm still waiting for my copy.

Noooo. I don't believe that somebody in the States is still waiting for the game after all this time. You must have contacted GMT to find out where it is.

Good luck in locating it, Thomas.

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
Congratulations, David. God save the Queen!

Thank you, Jon. I'm very pleased with it.

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Stone
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also got mine - unfortunately it is missing La Grande Battle map sheets (x2). What do these look like - are they supposed to be printed on the back of the hard mapboards or are they separate sheets? Am contacting GMT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigmal40 wrote:
Also got mine - unfortunately it is missing La Grande Battle map sheets (x2). What do these look like - are they supposed to be printed on the back of the hard mapboards or are they separate sheets? Am contacting GMT.

Hi Paul

Yes, they are separate card stock boards that are a different shape to epic boards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Stone
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks David. I have contacted Deb at GMT and she has told me the missing boards will be posted to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.