Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Z:PB Playlist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Ross
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I've created a playlist that I listen to most times when playing Z:BP.

Its on Spotify, if you search "Zombicide: Black Plague" you can subscribe to it or just listen.

Its made up of cinematic scores which are pretty intense and creepy at the same time. There is even a track called, Abominations Rising, from the Evil Dead soundtrack.

I usually put it on shuffle. Maybe at some point I will arrange it into several smaller playlists that build to a crescendo as the game progresses, timed to a roughly 2 hr game.

Anyway, I thought I would share it with anyone who wants to give it a go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin Ecker
United States
California
flag msg tools
I was actually just thinking a couple of days ago about finding some Black Plague music. Thanks! Now I just need a Spotify account lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
I am the one who mods!
badge
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realised (after probably 50 hours play time^^) the Darkest Dungeon Soundtrack has a couple of nice tracks for Zombicide

If you want to play a campaign with town phase there is the Hamlet Soundtrack. Its just too fitting

Edith: Darkest Dungeon OSt is indeed available via Spotify

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.