Feras H
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BGG-ers!

Apologies if this post is not allowed/in the wrong section.

I am contemplating purchasing a few machines that do custom vinyl.

The stuff the machine can produce is, Vinyl Stickers, Car vinyl, Window Vinyl, and Vinyl for T-shirts.

The main purpose of the machine would be for T-Shirts.

It is a bit of an investment, with little return.

So im just testing the water to see if anyone would be interested in "Board game related" T-shirts mainly (also other not BG related upon request).

You can customise your own shirts, or pick from other custom shirts other people have submitted.

If you can please leave a comment with your opinion and complete the below polls, will be highly appreciated!

Thank you all!

Poll
1. Would you be interested in BG related Tshirts? (please also leave a comment)
Yes
No
2. How much would you expect a good quality 100% custom vinyl tshirt to cost? (not including shipping)
$10 AUD = ‎€7.11/$7.66 USD
$15 AUD = ‎€10.65/$11.55 USD
$20 AUD = ‎€14.20/$15.40 USD
$25 AUD = ‎€17.75/$19.25 USD
Other - Please advise
      20 answers
Poll created by feraswheel

The poll question is meant to state:
2. How much would you expect a good quality 100% cotton, custom vinyl tshirt to cost? (not including shipping)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghislain LEVEQUE
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the Qwertee punny/humoristic/crossovers t shirts, would be nice to have some bg-related ones
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiai Weidemann
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
courtjus wrote:
I love the Qwertee punny/humoristic/crossovers t shirts, would be nice to have some bg-related ones

+1

All my favorite t-shirts are mashups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garber
United States
Des Moines
WA
flag msg tools
Introverting Extrovertedly
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree with the above. Something that cleverly does a mash-up involving board games and pop culture is likely to have strong appeal. Think something like TeeFury.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Kerr
Australia
Kingston
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Fezig wrote:
Agree with the above. Something that cleverly does a mash-up involving board games and pop culture is likely to have strong appeal. Think something like TeeFury.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Molokov (AU)
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooh an Aussie supplier! I've seen a few decent board-game related designs online, but they're always manufactured or shipped from the US, so postage is the killer (I don't feel like paying a total of AU$40+ for a single t-shirt).

More than happy to hear that you'll be giving this endeavour a shot!

I'd also advise that designs shouldn't be in breach of anyone's trademark or copyright - so many of those t-shirt designs aren't sending money to the owners of the IPs (mashups especially) and I feel a little dirty if I buy from them. However, you can usually get around this by *hinting* at the original product without actually mentioning it or breaching any trademarks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.