Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Released yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
da pyrate wrote:
Released yet?

LOOK -----> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662858658/el-alamein-a...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
...do not calle up That which you cannot put downe; either from dead saltes or out of ye Spheres beyond.
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished sleeving mine and inserting the shelves into the ammunition box. The deluxe box fits everything fairly tight but you can still get fingers in to search through cards. Seeing both sets together ready to play was super sweet and I am excited on the edge of... seriously, I have my KS version of the game with cool promos and collector's box and it is awesome! Can't wait to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Gerbino
United States
Cantonment
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my non-Kickstarter copy ordered through Kamikaze Games today. Paid more than the KS prices but that's fair since so missed the campaign. Posted a photo to the BoardGamesageek Facebook group. Got called a Nazi, pervert, misogynist etc... And deleted the thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Freightweezul wrote:
Just got my non-Kickstarter copy ordered through Kamikaze Games today. Paid more than the KS prices but that's fair since so missed the campaign. Posted a photo to the BoardGamesageek Facebook group. Got called a Nazi, pervert, misogynist etc... And deleted the thread.

Nice profile avatar! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schultz
msg tools
How many sleeves do you need, BTW? Gonna order this shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.