Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Just curious, thought it might be an interesting fan creation if so. Though i don't know if utilizing the playtested game mechanics by the fantasy flight gang would be cutting it a little to close to their property rights.

Though seeing as the game is dead, it might make a nice and easy project for someone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Petit
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anjovi154 wrote:
Just curious, thought it might be an interesting fan creation if so. Though i don't know if utilizing the playtested game mechanics by the fantasy flight gang would be cutting it a little to close to their property rights.

Though seeing as the game is dead, it might make a nice and easy project for someone.

I've been working on that project on and off for the last week and i'm almost done with the Trollslayer. The Witch Hunter is next. I also plan to do a couple of quest campaigns and lots of stuff as my wife and i really like this game. I'll be posting these when they're done but i'll wait until the publishing contract between FFG and GW is totally over and done for the Slayer and Hunter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar T
msg tools
I've already done so, so yes it is possible. Through art/images/reviews on YouTube etc. you can locate all of the print information and produce them yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Look forward to trying that stuff out if it makes its way on the web!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zzzzzzzzz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey, so I made a re-designed Witch Hunter (and it's real cool). I wanted to buy the real deal, but it's pretty hard to find at a reasonable price. Is it too soon past OOP time to upload a new Witch Hunter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pizzafjord wrote:
Hey, so I made a re-designed Witch Hunter (and it's real cool). I wanted to buy the real deal, but it's pretty hard to find at a reasonable price. Is it too soon past OOP time to upload a new Witch Hunter?

As Games workshop are the new owner of the licence for Warhammer quest acg, it will always be too soon past OOP time laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zzzzzzzzz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Gotcha, I guess for now we can continue with the fan made characters. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.