11 Posts

Spheres of Influence: Struggle for Global Supremacy» Forums » Variants

Subject: Any word on the expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Jones
msg tools
mbmbmb
Firstly, I want to say that I really enjoy Spheres of Influence; It's the game I've been looking for for quite some time now. Suffice to say, I'm really excited for the expansion with the faction powers and things that have been talked about on this forum. I was wondering if the designer or anyone else had any news on a release date or kickstarter date for the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Woodhouse
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, it's a cool game. Haven't heard anything re: expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribe to this thread: New Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Lamont
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still behind in where I want to be for launching the next campaign. At this point I'm beginning to feel like George R R Martin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hanson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshLamont wrote:
I'm still behind in where I want to be for launching the next campaign. At this point I'm beginning to feel like George R R Martin!

Oh gosh, please don't use that comparison...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Midnight Reaper
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I want (to play) them all, and I want (to play) them now!
badge
Let Him Beware!
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshLamont wrote:

Don't worry. I'd rather you get it right than get it out too soon. Take your time, I'll be ready when you've got it right.

-M_R
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this game for Christmas and still haven't gotten it to the table so I know how you feel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Rothlisberger
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mwanafalsafa wrote:
I got this game for Christmas and still haven't gotten it to the table so I know how you feel.

Oh dang you need to! Even a two or three player game is pretty fun playing as multiple factions if finding people is the problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Deylgat
Belgium
Melle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshLamont wrote:

Take whatever time you need. In the mean time I'll keep introducing this game to other people who might back a second printing and/or expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hanson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The nice thing is the game doesn't really NEED an expansion. It plays perfectly well and is remarkably balanced as is. The testers did a good job.

Part of what I want from the expansion is more just ways to pimp out my base game with tokens/markers and stuff. Though new cards and mechanics are welcome too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Deylgat
Belgium
Melle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Took SoI to a local game night. 2 of the 4 other players would try to track down a copy in Europe or wait to back the next campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.