Popular Tags: [View All]
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rules:
Quote:
When 3 Bubblees are aligned, the player can immediately send one of these 3 Bubblees on the opponent’s Planet, keeping it in the same row. The Bubblee you send this way must stay on the same row.

How exactly does the "sending to the opponent's planet, keeping it in the same row" work?
- Do I take the Bubblee out, and then re-insert it in the same row on the opponent's planet?
- Or does there have to be a clear, Bubblee-free path through the sky? (i. e. it only works when I have sent two vertically adjacent Bubblees to my own planet, because then two vertically adjacent spaces in the sky would be empty)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: Solo mode: sending Bublees to the opponent's planet
marble911 wrote:
From the rules:
Quote:
When 3 Bubblees are aligned, the player can immediately send one of these 3 Bubblees on the opponent’s Planet, keeping it in the same row. The Bubblee you send this way must stay on the same row.

How exactly does the "sending to the opponent's planet, keeping it in the same row" work?
- Do I take the Bubblee out, and then re-insert it in the same row on the opponent's planet?
- Or does there have to be a clear, Bubblee-free path through the sky? (i. e. it only works when I have sent two vertically adjacent Bubblees to my own planet, because then two vertically adjacent spaces in the sky would be empty)

I don't think sky works as a barrier - you just ignore it when doing any bubblee sending
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg O.
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,
the sky never blocks any bubblees when sending them to the opponent's planet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies.
Glad to know I played correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norbert Nowak
msg tools
Quote:

You can or must send 1 of these 3 Bubblees on the opponent's Planet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ma De
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The French rule say you can (not must)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.