Subject: EU ship arrived in Hamburg rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zed Lovecraft
Germany
Duesseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news, I just tracked the EU ship and it arrived in port today!

So hopefully we´ll have our games soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is already two threads for the Mercury + the general thread of shipment. This forum is already really active right now, I don't see the point on creating another thread. Sorry if it's too harsh, just wanted to say this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Blitz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, you know, you could just not read the threads that dont interest you...

Anyway, anyone know if we will be getting tracking numbers once the parcels have been dispatched (UK)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Schwarz
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOMHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!
badge
maybe on the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one....
mbmbmbmbmb
While I understand that it gets a bit crowded with news threads over here at the moment, I am gracious that you posted this one, since I don't follow the other shipment threads anymore (you can only read "I have got my game" so many times, before it gets old ), so thanks for the heads-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could also reply to a thread via creating another thread, but that's not how a forum works.

And to answer your question, we should have tracking numbers once it will be sent to us. But there is custom + port "work" + transport to the fulfillment center + managing the whole thing by the delivery company. We should not have tracking before a week, maybe more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Donohue
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thagor wrote:
I could also reply to a thread via creating another thread, but that's not how a forum works.

And to answer your question, we should have tracking numbers once it will be sent to us. But there is custom + port "work" + transport to the fulfillment center + managing the whole thing by the delivery company. We should not have tracking before a week, maybe more.

I believe happyshops is located within a few hours drive of hamburg at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it is, really short distance. But the transport to them never was the time-consuming aspect of all that I listed. The most time-consuming are the port + custom, that can be totally random (like the container could only be managed by the port in 3 days, just because they have others to manage before), and HappyShops managing everything (they can receive everything in a few days but take 3-4 days to go through everything before shipping). I would be happy to receive it next week, but I wouldn't bet on it, even if it's possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thagor wrote:
There is already two threads for the Mercury + the general thread of shipment. This forum is already really active right now, I don't see the point on creating another thread. Sorry if it's too harsh, just wanted to say this.

Marc, at least this thread makes it clear what it is about. I checked it immediately, no interest in following the other thread(s). No harm done in posting meaningful information as far as I am concerned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boulou wrote:
Thagor wrote:

Marc, at least this thread makes it clear what it is about. I checked it immediately, no interest in following the other thread(s). No harm done in posting meaningful information as far as I am concerned!

There is two other thread with mercury or EU in the title. It can't be clearer than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I at least am glad for this thread. The thread was right on the first page without me having to search for news and the title is telling (I had no idea what mercury was for, even though it is the ship that should interest me the most).

It could have been covered in a thread about European shipping, but it also is news enough to justify a new thread in my opinion.

I would say that is just how a forum should work.

And now I have to cross fingers that shipping doesn't take too long. I am going on a vacation on the 17th...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Donohue
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And the ship has left Hamburg. Kinda sad there is nothing more for us to track till notices start going out :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian Boese
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
"You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?"
badge
“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.”
mbmbmbmbmb
DonXIII wrote:
And the ship has left Hamburg. Kinda sad there is nothing more for us to track till notices start going out :/
At least we now know for certain that those games have arrived in germany.

Unless they forgot to unload the container...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badly Jester
msg tools
The store carrying out the shipping has just sent me the following e-mail (which I'm sure most of you received as well, but still...):

Hallo XXX,

wir freuen uns dir mitzuteilen, dass wir dir diese Spiele bald im Auftrag von Cephalofair Games, schicken werden:
---
we are happy to inform you, that we will send you these games on behalf of Cephalofair Games:

1x Gloomhaven - Kickstarter Version with Minis (engl.)

Wir werden die Spiele an folgende Adresse liefern:
---
We will ship these games to:
XXX

Die Spiele wurden noch nicht versendet, lediglich deine Daten wurden zur Vorbereitung des Versandes ins System übernommen. Es ist nicht unüblich, dass die Ware für den Versand erst viel später bei uns eintrifft. Bitte sieh daher von Rückfragen zur Lieferung ab und melde dich nur bei uns, sollte deine Adresse einen Fehler enthalten.

Sobald wir die Artikel versenden, erhältst du eine weitere Email mit Trackinginformationen, sofern der Versand mit Tracking erfolgt.

---

We did not send the games yet. So far we just received your shipping information and imported it into our systems to prepare the shipment. It is normal, that the actual goods are not here yet. This may take up to some weeks, depending on the project. So please do not send emails asking regarding the actual status of the shipment, except there is an error with your address.

As soon as we ship the parcels you will get an email. This will include tracking information, if the shipment is trackable.

Viele Grüße,
dein Happyshops-Team

It's so close now, I can almost see the dismayed look on the delivery dude's face when he has to deal with that behemoth...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Schwarz
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOMHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!
badge
maybe on the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one....
mbmbmbmbmb
badlyjester wrote:
It's so close now, I can almost see the dismayed look on the delivery dude's face when he has to deal with that behemoth...

Maybe it comes at the same day as my pack of bricks - I bet he wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Benedikt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
badlyjester wrote:
The store carrying out the shipping has just sent me the following e-mail (which I'm sure most of you received as well, but still...):

Hallo XXX,

wir freuen uns dir mitzuteilen, dass wir dir diese Spiele bald im Auftrag von Cephalofair Games, schicken werden:
---
we are happy to inform you, that we will send you these games on behalf of Cephalofair Games:

1x Gloomhaven - Kickstarter Version with Minis (engl.)

Wir werden die Spiele an folgende Adresse liefern:
---
We will ship these games to:
XXX

Die Spiele wurden noch nicht versendet, lediglich deine Daten wurden zur Vorbereitung des Versandes ins System übernommen. Es ist nicht unüblich, dass die Ware für den Versand erst viel später bei uns eintrifft. Bitte sieh daher von Rückfragen zur Lieferung ab und melde dich nur bei uns, sollte deine Adresse einen Fehler enthalten.

Sobald wir die Artikel versenden, erhältst du eine weitere Email mit Trackinginformationen, sofern der Versand mit Tracking erfolgt.

---

We did not send the games yet. So far we just received your shipping information and imported it into our systems to prepare the shipment. It is normal, that the actual goods are not here yet. This may take up to some weeks, depending on the project. So please do not send emails asking regarding the actual status of the shipment, except there is an error with your address.

As soon as we ship the parcels you will get an email. This will include tracking information, if the shipment is trackable.

Viele Grüße,
dein Happyshops-Team

I recieved the nearly the same mail.

The only difference is that they told me they send the "1x Gloomhaven - Retail Version (engl.)" although I pledged for the same version as you (Kickstarter Version with minis).

Well, it's just the "thank you"-note that I'm missing, but I'm a bit sad that I won't get it.

P.S.: I think I will prepare a small tip for the poor delivery guy, I'm sure that's what any decent person does, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kamen Hristov
Bulgaria
Rousse
Rousse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DA_Maz wrote:

P.S.: I think I will prepare a small tip for the poor delivery guy, I'm sure that's what any decent person does, right?

Get him a tube of Voltaren gel or other similar pain-relief. I am sure he will appreciate it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
DA_Maz wrote:

The only difference is that they told me they send the "1x Gloomhaven - Retail Version (engl.)" although I pledged for the same version as you (Kickstarter Version with minis).

this is just a mislabeling, isaac stated that you will recieve the kickstarter version not the retail version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.