Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary richardson
United States
bullhead city
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
as we all know when it comes to the subject of ardenne's battles or battle of the bulge wargames i have a question? they almost always talk about the objective of autumn mist of taking antwerp to cut off allied units. it seems that most of the battle of the bulge games end the same way. the germans breakthrough then eventually stopped then driven back. but, what about those games when you've made it across the river meuse and the game usually ends there? where's the senario to make the drive to antwerp? talk about dangling the carrot before you and grabbing hold of it then can't eat it man what a rip. is there a game that has this scenario or where can i find info to make my scenario of what if? thanx for reading my gripe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
I am not aware of any games that go that far either. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary richardson
United States
bullhead city
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
i realize that the german player doesn't have a great chance in crossing the meuse but, if you play the game enough you begin to figure out a way of making it across plus good die rolls. the game always seemed unfinished to me. just wondering what the OOB would be once you got across and headed for the coast any suggestions on a OOB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.