Subject: Call for help from anyone with game in hand! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Washington
msg tools
badge
That's no moon....
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you KS backers are enjoying the game. I do have one request from anyone who has the game in hand. I have a retail pre-order so I'm still waiting for the game and I want to get sleeves for it before hand. Can I get an actual measurement of the the attack modifier cards? I know the comprehensive sleeving guide has the cards at 44x68 but I know there can be some variances due the the manufacturer and I prefer a snug fit on my sleeves. Or better yet, if you have Lanterns, a comparison of the two cards would be perfect, both cards are listed at 44x68. I plan on getting a few different brands tonight and putting them on my Lanterns cards to see what I like before committing to an order of 600+.

Thanks Guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1686797/comprehensive-sleev...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Washington
msg tools
badge
That's no moon....
mbmbmbmbmb
Morthai wrote:

FatherSyn wrote:
I know the comprehensive sleeving guide has the cards at 44x68 but I know there can be some variances due the the manufacturer and I prefer a snug fit on my sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pearson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I measured mine at exactly 44x68
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
FatherSyn wrote:

FatherSyn wrote:
I know the comprehensive sleeving guide has the cards at 44x68 but I know there can be some variances due the the manufacturer and I prefer a snug fit on my sleeves.

variances of manufacturers vary from batch to batch, you will probably not find any sleeve that will "perfect fit". Also you could asked your question in the linked thread instead of opening another one shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Marema
United States
Ellisville
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just measured with a steel ruler and they are pretty much spot on 44x68.

The 68 is exact, where the 44 is juuuuuust shy, but we're talking a hair's width.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Washington
msg tools
badge
That's no moon....
mbmbmbmbmb
ericp23 wrote:
I measured mine at exactly 44x68

Valenso wrote:
I just measured with a steel ruler and they are pretty much spot on 44x68.

The 68 is exact, where the 44 is juuuuuust shy, but we're talking a hair's width.

Hope that helps.

Thanks guys! I REALLY appreciate it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe others with the game in hand are reading this and I don't need to open a new thread and spam the forums further:

What is the size of the largest map tile? (I am thinking about getting a flat box to store the map tiles).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
A boxfile is JUST about big enough to store the largest map tile, but only at a slight angle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would someone be so kind to measure the exact size of the larger cards as well? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.