2 Posts

Halo ActionClix» Forums » General

Subject: Halo Actionclix Official Website is live rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wes Nott
United States
flag msg tools
There are a couple of images we haven't seen before, and a little bit of information on how Actionclix will differ from the other clix games to make it truer to the Halo series (truer to the multiplayer element anyway it seems).

This thread gets into a little bit about respawning and switching weapons in game:

Pretty much as I expected it to be like - multiple version of the same model with different weapons. I didn't think you'd be able to switch your weapon set up from a sideboard mid game though. I figured you'd just have to pick a unit equipped with a certain weapon and stick with it.

Neat stuff.

See this thread for some pricing info:
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
I see that the Scarab Covenant walking tank thingy is a limited-edition convention-only item. Bummer!

There are 3+ of these on eBay already, and the sellers don't even have the models yet! Bid on them if you are stupid or rich, or both...

I'll wait for the miniatures of the Covenant hordes, Master Chief, etc.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.