Popular Tags: [View All]
David Derksen
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the big set from MeepleMart. It included the Ben Affleck Batman but not the Bombshell Harley Quinn.

Does anyone know if the Bombshell Harley Quinn figure had a card and if it is the same as any of the other Harley Quinn cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Derksen
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, according to Knight Models, the Bombshell Harley does have a stat card.
Currently, I am in email contact with both MeepleMart and Knight Models. There is a lot of finger pointing between the two companies. MeepleMart is saying that they didn't get any extra figures, and Knight Models is basically saying that I was lucky to even get the Batman figure.

So far, not the best example of customer service from either company.

My confusion could stem from the pictures on Knight Models' site which show the 4 boxes (2 in Spanish, 2 in English). The picture they use for the non-Batman set shows a pink cover with the skull Q on it. The edition with the Batman shows a purple cover (it's actually red) with a big Harley Quinn on it.
They posted that all orders from them or online retailers for the edition with the Batman until Feb 15 would also get the Bombshell Harley.

Knight Models is saying that both editions have the same cover. Even though Miniature Market had the same edition listed with the Batman, and I had asked MeepleMart and they confirmed it came with the Batman, it did not come with the Harley.

So, be careful of which set you buy, and confirm really well what comes with it because, so far, Knight Models isn't standing behind what they said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a set from Miniature Market right after Christmas. It was not advertised to have the Batman figure, but when it arrived it did. Of course, it arrived The Day Knight Models announced the version with Harley Quinn of Bomb was going to be released...

I contacted Knight about it, explaining very honestly if I had known the Harley version was coming out, even a bit more expensive, I would have waited for my purchase to get it. They suggested contacting Miniature Market to see if they could help me out. MM stated they could not, they don't get extra Harleys... Went back to Knight with that and they apologized but could not just send out a Harley when I had not bought the box set from them.

I don't think the edition with Harley has been shipped yet, if it has, it probably has not been delivered to North American distributors. Most retailers I have seen are still calling it a pre-order. So if you bought one in stock, you can't really call Knight Models or anyone else out for not keeping their promise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Derksen
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Except Knight Models posted on Jan 5 "Good news everyone!
At Knight Models we're celebrating BMG's 5th Anniversary!
We want to share this great event with all of you with promotions and surprises that will come to light during all of 2017.
This 5th Anniversary celebration will begin by releasing, for a limited period of time, all of our exclusive miniature promotions launched during these past 5 years so that all of Knight Models customers around the world will have the opportunity to get these exclusive miniatures.
You will be able to find this promotions in your Friendly Local Game Store and online retailers, so, do not lose this opportunity!
This promotion will be valid for orders until February 15th."

And in my discussions with them they did not say that they had not been shipped yet. They said that "This is Vicente BErmĂșdez from Knight Models, our Game Boxes have the Ben Afleck Batman inside and the GHarley Quinn Bomb Shell in a separate blister, You should have receibed from your distribuitor this Harley Quinn Bomb Shell blisters

Kind regards

Vicente Bermudez"

So I do feel that I can hold them to their word. I ordered this on January 31 because of their post instead of waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Again, you bought an In Stock game before the special edition was released. If you had pre-ordered the special edition you would have a legit complaint.

You didn't do so. You ordered the existing edition.

If Ford put out a 'We're gonna have a super duper limited edition Mustang for Feb 2017, order yours today!' and you bought one off your dealer's lot before the special edition was even delivered to dealers you would be in the same boat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Derksen
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The notice from Knight Models did not say that these were for pre-orders only.
The email from Knight Models did not say that purchases made 3 weeks after their announcement would not include the extra figure. If these were not supposed to include the extra figures why would he try to shift blame to the distributors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever. You bought existing stock, and you knew that when you bought it. It really is not reasonable to believe existing stock will have the special edition figure which has not yet been shipped.

Again, every online store I looked at, to include Knight Models themselves, showed two versions of the game IF they intended to sell the special edition version. The special edition version was clearly labeled as pre-order at Knight Models, The Warstore and Miniature Market for example, and had a higher price than the in stock normal version, and clearly indicated it came with Harley On Bomb. Right now I think Knight Models is the only one showing the special edition as in stock, and it has a 30 day delivery time as opposed to the 15 day on the normal version.

Just as the special edition rulebooks with the special edition figures are listed as pre-orders and clearly state they come with the limited edition figures.

No one hid anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Derksen
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your enthusiasm in this regard in coming up with a third side to this matter. A side not held by either Knight Models or by me.

I am sorry that you had bought your set before they had announced the bonus figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cowling
Canada
Salmon Arm
BC
flag msg tools
badge
I think I'm in the headspace to convert some of my library into food and gas.
mbmbmbmbmb
David, did you get your Bombshell Harley? Meeplemart has one copy of the game with bonuses still listed on their site, and I'd like to know that you got yours before I ordered mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Derksen
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I never did. But it turns out that it had the same stat card as the other Harley so it is less annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.