Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Geller
United States
Agoura Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question came up.
Let's say you have 2 dice in the reserve (say a 3 Orange and a 2 blue). One dice was used as it's number as a six and is in the discard. You have checked off the one box on the solo play area since there are a total of 5 in that area

You decide to take 3 dice out of the bag. Orange Orange Blue You roll 2 stars and a Orange 6.. You decide to take the stars. Leaving the 6-3-2 in the reserve.(total 11). You decide to remove all the dice and put them all in the bag.

This is the question do you have to take 3 check marks on the solo play area or because you removed all the dice and put them in the bag it counts as 0 checks since there are no dice in the reserve pool?

What comes first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the same as in the full game. You don't decide to discard the reserve until the beginning of your next turn. So you would check 3 boxes in your example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.