Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have the specs on the dashboard? Looking to see what will fit on the old table.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dashboards are: 203 x 118 millimetres or 7 7/8 x 4 3/4 inches at the base.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Trevor, looking forward to running this one solo, perhaps with a single freaked out survivor and scaled down zombie spawn.

When you say at base, that is the outer dimensions of the plastic, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Montanes-Lleras
Colombia
Bogota
flag msg tools
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE (PLAYER)
badge
My first children's fantasy novel EL DRAGÓN DE VAPOR (illustrations by Marcos Toledo Porras)
mbmbmbmbmb
Robbage wrote:
Thanks Trevor, looking forward to running this one solo, perhaps with a single freaked out survivor and scaled down zombie spawn.

I want to share my experience with Zombicide: Black Plague in case it is helpful.

Like you, I was a little skeptical about getting the game early on because my table is tiny (33 by 33 inches) and I usually don't like solo games where you need to control several characters.

I finally decided to get it and have found that, while I don't have enough space for the bigger missions, I can easily play any 4 tile mission (there are 2 on the core game, 1 in Wulfsburg and a few more online) and have enough space for 4 dashboards side by side below the board, plus 2 more on the right for a 6-character mission.

The dashboards also make it so simple to manage all the characters, that I have not had any trouble (and have actually enjoyed) handling a party of 6 by myself, so I think there is no need to modify the game to play with a lone survivor (unless, of course, you really want to).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Andre, you ever go with one hero? I am inclined to focus on one here, myself against the hordes . . . with suitable scaling adjustment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
Robbage wrote:

The base tapers slightly from the bottom of the dashboard and is very slightly smaller in dimension at the top. It's only a few millimetres difference, barely noticeable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roger that, Trevor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.