Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
davide pessach
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Tabletopia version still available? It seems locked to me... the project are blocked and unflippable...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since they went out of beta you need a premium account to play Anachrony on Tabletopia…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
davide pessach
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I saw it; I'm trying it on tabletop simulator (less shiny but more efficient and flexible). Anyway I will most probably buy it as it is super cool. Solo play seems deep too, which is a main feature for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Favazza
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It still works for me as long as you don't use the B sides or the optional rules. Only those are premium. The A sides without the optional rules still appears to be free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuela
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Let's all have a deep, think-y game... with theme!
badge
Anesthetist by day; gamer by night...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, it's available. The whole thing was Silver and Gold members-only for a while, which it wasn't supposed to be, I'm told. This is what Mindclash said in the KS comments when I asked about it:
Quote:
Back when the demo was launched during the Anachrony campaign, Tabletopia was still in its beta period, and the game was offered for free. In the meantime they launched the release version, and Anachrony (the base game + expansion version at least) was made a Premium game - however, the base game in itself is SUPPOSED to be accessible with the Bronze account only.
This sounds to me like there's supposed to be a way to play with the Exosuit Commander Pack (but there still isn't), and the whole base game should be available as non-Premium, not just the (plain, non-Optional-Rules) A side... :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montgomery Box
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
patgarret77 wrote:
Is the Tabletopia version still available? It seems locked to me... the project are blocked and unflippable...

You just have to unlock the projects (with "L" by default).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.