Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Middle-earth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions about Fallen Wizards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
This is probably a question to which the answer is obvious, but I can't find it in the rules of The White Hand:

This the fallen Radagast:

What are the two direct influence icons for (22 and 5, in this case)? Every fallen wizard has them, but the rules don't make it explicit what they are for (or I am really bad at reading rules...).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
General Influence and Direct Influence.

Normally you have 20 General Influence but some (all? can't remember) FW change this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doomfarer wrote:

Normally you have 20 General Influence but some (all? can't remember) FW change this.

So does that mean that if I play with Radagast I have 22 general influence even before I am able to play him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
darkyeoman wrote:
Doomfarer wrote:

So does that mean that if I play with Radagast I have 22 general influence even before I am able to play him?

No, only when in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doomfarer wrote:
No, only when in play.

So I would start with 20, and then gain 2 more when I play Radagast, or 5 less when I play fallen Saruman (who has only 15)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Andrews
Wales
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It's hidden away in the council rulings:

The white hand symbol on the Fallen-wizard card is that Fallen-wizard's general influence once he is revealed. Prior to that, his general influence is 20.

(link = http://www.meccg.net/netherlands/meccg/rules/crf/crf-term.ht...)

Craig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Thanks, Craig. This clarifies it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.