Hide
8 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Miniatures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James B
msg tools
Just received my massive box of goodness but no minis?? Are these shipped separately? I double checked my order and indeed was charged $25 for the minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on yesterday's update, you should be fine. Amazon shipped some orders in 2 "waves", so hang tight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James B
msg tools
Aye, then there is hope yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. If you specifically chose the standee option with a seperate order for the minis themselves, you are getting 2 seperate shipments, as lots have been reporting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gindlesperger
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, they'll likely come to all of us mini orderers as separate shipments. Today, I got my minis--but still no shipping notification about my game.

Wish it had been the other way around (i.e., game first)...but honestly, I don't have time to play until next week anyway, so aside from the extra anticipation, it's nut changing things too much for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Eldridge
msg tools
mbmbmb
Will they be selling the minis separately or were they only for the kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Yep. If you specifically chose the standee option with a seperate order for the minis themselves, you are getting 2 seperate shipments, as lots have been reporting.
What if your pledge was for the game+minis option? Are all minis orders separate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mbmbmbmbmb
riseupfall wrote:
Will they be selling the minis separately or were they only for the kickstarter?

The standees version was KS only, as was the addon minis pack. The retail version of the game comes with minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.