Popular Tags: [View All]
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
What is this set of hero cards? Is this coming with OblivAeon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you backed the Kickstarter, yes it is coming with OblivAeon as one of the stretch goal rewards. If not then no, you will have to buy them separate from that expansion.

We don't know how they will be sold after the kickstarter pays out, whether it will be a mega-mini-expansion with all 4 characters or just individual mini-expansions with a single deck (like Unity or The Scholar).

EDIT: To make clear, these are 4 new decks (1 character card and a 40 hero card deck each), one for each of the Characters in The Sentinels team hero from Vengeance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Matchstickman wrote:
If you backed the Kickstarter, yes it is coming with OblivAeon as one of the stretch goal rewards. If not then no, you will have to buy them separate from that expansion.

We don't know how they will be sold after the kickstarter pays out, whether it will be a mega-mini-expansion with all 4 characters or just individual mini-expansions with a single deck (like Unity or The Scholar).

EDIT: To make clear, these are 4 new decks (1 character card and a 40 hero card deck each), one for each of the Characters in The Sentinels team hero from Vengeance.

Yes, I backed the Kickstarter. After I posted, I saw that I have them as Foil Character Cards. They just weren't in my spreadsheet and the page description didn't make clear what these were from. The other KS exclusives (to my knowledge) are all noted as such.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Williams
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
71 people claim to own this, and it lists a publication date of last year. I'm pretty sure these are lies....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.