Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian McCue
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Victory Point Table obviously only covers units in the original game. Some of the Expansions (recommended) come with a half-sheet of counters such as British A9s, A10s, and A13s, and Italian L3 variants and others. If there's a Victory Point Table for these somewhere, I'm overlooking it.

What are people's thoughts on reasonable VP values for these vehicles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Stearns
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brianmccue wrote:
The Victory Point Table obviously only covers units in the original game. Some of the Expansions (recommended) come with a half-sheet of counters such as British A9s, A10s, and A13s, and Italian L3 variants and others. If there's a Victory Point Table for these somewhere, I'm overlooking it.

What are people's thoughts on reasonable VP values for these vehicles?

To find the Victory Point Tables you need to have purchased (or have access to) the BRL1192 System Rules Ver. 1.3 release and/or the Kasserine and Beyond Expansion. These are the newer 12x18 tables... Both sets are clearly labeled Victory Point Table (and take up most of one side)... F1 = French, A1 = American, G2 = German, etc... Also in the lower right corner will be a 2 small a (in outline) below is a tank turret (assumed to be hull down), on the Kasserine table will be the text (in red) a: Tables augment and supersede Play Aid 2, on the System Rules ver. 1.3 release (again in red) a: All tables ver. 1.3.

British A9, A10, and A13 are on the same line as the Stuart I: K-Kill (12), M-or-F (4), Capture/Surrender (12)...

Now to be honest, I didn't go back into the previous Expansions to see if a supplemental set of Tables existed (they do exist in the Core set as you have pointed out above) in part because those have been superseded by the other two releases. BRL1192 has a wealth of information to wade through, so it is understandable that something may be overlooked by the owner/player...even after all these years some parts of TAHGC's game Tobruk can be hard to find when looking in the rulebook.

Hope this helps!
- Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCue
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that sure helped. I never would have thought to look in Kasserine and Beyond to try to find point values for British A9s, provided about four expansion sets earlier, on the half-size sheet of "BRL 1192 Expansion Counters 40/41 N" that comes with Benghazi Handicap and Electric Whiskers

OK, so now I have another question. On that countersheet, the three A9s are numbered 9-11, the two A9 CS are numbered 9 and 10, and long-awaited M11/39s are numbered 12-13. Where are A9 and A9 CS 1-8, and M11/39 1-11, to be found?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.