Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Bradshaw
United States
North Scituate
Ri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sorry if this has been asked before. When calculating the range of a cart operator or truck driver excetera, is it by roads or tiles? An example, for each different Road or turn I take on my route to get drinks, this adds to my range by one. Crossing tiles does not necessarily add to my range towards my limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You trace the route by road starting from your restaurant and crossing into 2 more tiles (3 for truck driver). Take the appropriate number of drinks for each symbol you pass by along that route.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
Think if it this way - the tile you start on is tile "0". Every time you cross a tile boundary, you increment the counter by 1 until you hit your max range. If you happen to have a road that loops back to a tile you've already been to, it still counts towards the max range.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Bradshaw
United States
North Scituate
Ri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike katzakis
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
So could you grab food from a tile you've already been to ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Eis
Germany
flag msg tools
PM me your type of "Soul Food"!
badge
mhhh...
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you meant drinks, but no. Each source is only available once. "U-turns" are not allowed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
But if there are 2 sources on one tile then you can activate each source once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verret
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, as long as you're not doing a U-Turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flagdan wrote:

And you pass adjacent to it, correct? So, if your restaurant is at one end of a road on your tile, you still need to "drive" down that road to grab the drinks and continue on that road to the next tile. If you went the other direction, assuming you can, you don't get the drinks because you did not travel the road to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
texascpa wrote:
flagdan wrote:

And you pass adjacent to it, correct? So, if your restaurant is at one end of a road on your tile, you still need to "drive" down that road to grab the drinks and continue on that road to the next tile. If you went the other direction, assuming you can, you don't get the drinks because you did not travel the road to it.

Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.