4 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: Selling Minecart? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Kennelly
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see too many people selling the whole package of stuff, but just figured this may be another avenue.

Anyone selling the whole shebang? Ideally unplayed but I know that's a stretch among folks on this forum.

I'm just looking for some possir ways of getting caught up and getting all the retail components of a mine cart pledge, at least.

I would also consider taking over a minecart equivent pledge on the new campaign once the backerkit opens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
fing_casual wrote:
I don't see too many people selling the whole package of stuff, but just figured this may be another avenue.

Anyone selling the whole shebang? Ideally unplayed but I know that's a stretch among folks on this forum.

I'm just looking for some possir ways of getting caught up and getting all the retail components of a mine cart pledge, at least.

I would also consider taking over a minecart equivent pledge on the new campaign once the backerkit opens

Shadows of Brimstone doesn't really have Kickstarter exclusives. There was one class whose miniature was labeled exclusive (but not the class rules themselves) and that's it.

So when you say retail components, that's pretty much everything. Unless you mean things already released at retail? That's a weird mixed boat. Some things have been released to retail ahead of backer delivery (even for backers with the "Wave 1.5" partial early delivery), and other stuff backers have received that has no retail release date announced as yet.

TL;DR If you don't buy a Minecart pledge, you can just buy everything at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yury M
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume that the point is: to buy everything as Minecart pledge wil be much cheaper and faster than in retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I`m selling Outlaw pledge with all SG (without 2 core boxes) when its delivered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.