Subject: Some quick rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aleksandar Djordjevic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Newbie questions:

- for rebel heroes, can you use their hero abilities multiple times if not stated differently?

- not sure the namenof ability, but both Greedo and Hored guns have it, to interupt to perform an attack before defeated, can i aim to anybody or need to at the figure that defeated me

- is there a list of allies/villian packs that i can use when buying them? Im aware of boardwars.eu, but i would prefer a simple list, from number one till number 30, listed

Thank you in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav W
Sweden
Lund
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RRG, Abilities, p2 wrote:
• If an ability is “used,” it can be triggered multiple times each
round, but it can only be triggered once per timing instance.
For example, an ability that says, “Use while attacking to apply
+1 damage to the attack results,” can only be triggered once during
each attack.

That should answer the first question.

2nd question is about Parting Shot.
You can target anything you can normally target with an attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Each special action can be used only once per activation. Otherwise abilities can be used once per timing instance if you can pay their cost.

2. Parting Shot allows to perform an attack. It does not restrict which figure or object to attack other than it needing to be a valid target (within line of sight).

3. What do you mean can use when buying? All non-uniques can be included in the campaign immediately. They are more or less evident from their names. You can see the BGG IA wiki or FFG's IA product page.

Do you mean use the deployment groups or be able to include their agenda decks and play their missions without needing tiles from other than the core box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note that the FAQ has errata for Hired Guns. Specifically:

“Then, you are defeated.”

is added to the end of the Parting Shot ability. This stops a particular combo that used to be able to happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandar Djordjevic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks everybody! For 3rd question - i was thinking about whoch figure should i get first from the store in which order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
For gameplay (Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Hired Guns Villain Pack) or to replace tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandar Djordjevic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
For gameplay (Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Hired Guns Villain Pack) or to replace tokens?

Gameplay (campaign)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.