Subject: Clarification of Obscure Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hi,

Is there a forum or resource that clarifies some of the more obscure cards? We've only played a couple of times but find some cards aren't exactly clear on what they do.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the forum. The designers are active here as well as a bunch of obsessed fans eager to help.

Which cards are you wondering about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara VanderWal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've actually been amazed at the clarity of the cards in this game. We play a lot of card games where something needs to be looked up every couple games. But once we understood the basics of Terraforming Mars, we have never had to check the rules for any clarifications or interactions of the cards. I would suggest posting your questions here, stating the name of the card, and we can definitely help clarify the cards for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Buettemeier
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Esst mehr Käsetoast!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not try to search for the titles of those "obscure" cards right here? Just click on "Search in Forums", it will be most likely already be discussed here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Your in the right place. Just post what cards you need help on, and youll pretty much get your answers immedietly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Murphy
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Yep. Your in the right place. Just post what cards you need help on, and youll pretty much get your answers immedietly

Usually along with salty comments with links to previous clarifications about the same cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Xhawk wrote:

Thanks, I can't remember each card, so I'll go through the deck and post the names here.

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere else. I just thought there might be a file with an explanation.

I will post back soon.

Thanks everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Pettersson
msg tools
Official FAQ might clarify some things for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.