Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Mattes
United States
Hellertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NBN News Brief Live from the base of the Beanstalk.

2-5-17

Executives from NBN, Hass Bioroid, Jinteki, and our own NBN met in a top secret location to work out and influence the issues that beset our wonderful city of New Angeles. Assisting in the demands of he city and quelling unrest was a primary focus for this group. However two individuals were running rampant with wasting time and resources to further push their own agendas of gaining wealth and access to key action items within the city.

It is my great pleasure as an NBN broadcaster to announce that the Executive from NBN put the peoples interest first when he turned the unrest into threat and pushed for a federal intervention. By the time the other executive's realized what was happening it was too late for them to push their own capitalistic agendas forward and a swift intervention came on the fifth day and he NBN executive was properly rewarded.

It has been said that the Earth will be salted with the tears of thine enimies and today has proven that NBN's forwad thinking and people first mentality will usher in a great new era for New Angeles and Heinlein.

Stay tuned for twenty four hours of News Coverage of the Federal Take-over of New Angeles.

End of Line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'd think that NBN, even if leaning towards Federalist tendancies, would have hired a copy editor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert barnes
United States
Islip Terrace
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
You'd think that NBN, even if leaning towards Federalist tendancies, would have hired a copy editor.

Aw, harsh. I enjoyed it! Something about the pace of it worked for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Mattes
United States
Hellertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this was my first session report. I do not normally do this kind of thing. I just thought it was a really funny game and wanted to share it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.