Subject: Yank Rug Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Lutyens
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
Can you yank a rug if you are on a table facing the edge and there is the end of the rug starting at the table edge. You are facing the rug, so basically the question comes down to do you have to be on the floor to yank the rug? In the instructions it says directly facing, but doesn't indicate anything about same level or not. Would directly facing indicate you would have to be on the same level as the rug?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Lutyens
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
Great, thanks for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems silly, but shouldn't you knock yourself down if you could possibly accomplish this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Nathnkilgore wrote:
Seems silly, but shouldn't you knock yourself down if you could possibly accomplish this?

According to the link in my post above if you pull the edge of a rug which goes under the table you're standing on then you do fall over and reputation is lost from the game (rather than to the player who caused the loss!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted on that thread but forgot. One thing I do like is the comedy part of programming moves. Our table is by far the loudest among the various games being played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.