Popular Tags: [View All]
K Wilkinson
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
I see from the "recommended with" number of player section that the game is rated 90% or so as recommended with 2. Can anyone who plays this regularly with 2 give me a more human answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe G
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally prefer this as a 3 player game (one of the few). The problem with 2 is you both end up taking one brew type... so I don't reckon it's tight enough to make it interesting, but I highly enjoy the game, so I'd probably happily play 2 anyway!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Owen
United States
Lorton
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's very good with two (I've played it almost exclusively that way), although then it misses the "Donate" option of Flavor Dice. When you have three or more players, donating flavor dice provides an opportunity to break up one player's "death grip" on a blend by giving another player a chance to take it over.

Nevertheless, the game is still a lot of fun with two. Don't hesitate to play it that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TC Petty III
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's fifteen minutes of game in a ten minute package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.