Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not usually a big fan of the "Meglomart", but I had to get some oil for the car, and I saw a stack of these in the tech department. I asked the manager tagging them, and he said that they have been replaced by new tech.

So all the ones in all the Walmart stores should be ringing up at $20 or less!!

I've been borrowing somebody's, so I know they work really well. They price for $49.24 normally or more in other stores, I've been pricing them, since I need to give the borrowed one back.

(High speed Wireless-G 802.11g, 54Mbps, up to 128-bit encryption)
Model no. WPC54G upc 745883553877

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
not a game... I know someone will make an argument for it being in the "hot deals" forum, but this forum is a sub-forum of "gaming related"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At my Walmart they had those plus some matching wireless routers for $50, but they all sold out by a week ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Banks
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
not a game... I know someone will make an argument for it being in the "hot deals" forum, but this forum is a sub-forum of "gaming related"...

Heh -- actually, Jeff, I'll make the argument that any discount-priced doodad sold in exchange for destroying local merchants and economy, while simultaneously reducing the workforce to underpaid benefit-less "part timers" really isn't such a Hot Deal after all.

Unless you happen to like that sort of thing...

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
schlappy wrote:
Quote:

Heh -- actually, Jeff, I'll make the argument that any discount-priced doodad sold in exchange for destroying local merchants and economy, while simultaneously reducing the workforce to underpaid benefit-less "part timers" really isn't such a Hot Deal after all.

Unless you happen to like that sort of thing...

shake

Eh, I can swing that.

Adaptor ahoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.