Hoplomachus: The Lost Cities» Forums » General

Subject: CF gladiators rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Krychek
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi!

I'm planning to get this game, and the rest of the Hoplomachus series, as part of my TMB pre-order. I was checking the master component list and I have realised that if we wanted to try the Crowd Favor Gladiator Battle Royale, we would not have that many options as all additional serious gladiators were KS exclusives. Are there any plans of a future add-on with a bunch of serious gladiators? I have nothing against the paying homage and golden tribute gladiators... but they ruin a bit the immersion

Regards,

Luis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great question Luis! That's actually something we are wanting to add as well. Right after we finish with Carthage and Machu Picchu, we will be discussing how best to do this. We are leaning toward allowing any Hoplo owners to chime in on this and vote for a top 10 or top 15 CF gladiators for us to develop.

More on this after our next 2 city releases (hopefully mid 2017)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krychek
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Awesome! I'm looking forward to that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.