-- Non U.S. --
nice to meet you all! We're releasing our second game Cauldron Master March 1st on kickstarter. Our first game Lab Wars raised $65000 and we think this one will do well too
We're looking for established podcasters to discuss/interview us about our game to be released during our campaign as we already have about 15 reviewers discussing the game on videos/blogs.
Topics to discuss (apart from Cauldron master itself) potentially:
- Transitioning over from academia to board game publishing
- Getting interest from major media outlets: WSJ, Nature News, Science, Vox.com
- How to manage your time effectively as a publisher while also working on your full time job
- Building an audience
- Difficulties of a first time designer/publisher
- Mistakes I made during our first campaign
looking forward to hearing from you all!