It helps to use these following additions to a very simple but fun game.
1) May use your end of turn discard to move 1 if you didn't move that turn (lack of movement card).
2) Place your token in camp if you discard your hand. The leader is NOT ALLOWED to discard hand!
3) Can elect to go into disguise (using a card) during your turn. May not ambush/rob/recruit. Movement is x2. Remove disguise at START of turn or when discovered.
4) If captured, roll 1D6: 1-3 = lose 1 turn, 4-6 = lose 2 turns. Lose 1 gold piece if captured.
5) Maid Marion: may play on table and roll 1D6: 1-2 held in Nottingham Castle, 3-4 in Gisbourne Castle, 5-6 in Arlingford Castle. 1st player to reach Marion IN DISGUISE draws 3 cards and gets 3 gold for each Sword result.
This is a fun little game that is best enhanced if you have painted miniatures for all the characters.
Request rationale for each of the above additions. Thanks!