Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
Scenario:
There are two pot makers out, on opposite sides of the map. They cover all but one clay mine. A person builds the secondary craftsmen by one of the pot makers that takes the last clay mine. This secondary craftsmen is not anywhere near the other pot maker.

Question: When using that secondary resource, can it only draw from the craftsmen it can reach, or can it draw from the other one that is way on the other side of the map? Or does building the secondary craftsmen render the other craftsmen (and all its clay mines) useless?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Eis
Germany
flag msg tools
PM me your type of "Soul Food"!
badge
mhhh...
mbmbmbmbmb
A secondary craftsman is not linked to a specific primary craftsman. But in order to produce a good, it has to reach the primary one directly (range of 3 or 6 with Eshu) or via Hubs. If it only reaches one of them, the other one is useless - for now.

Later in the game the other primary one can be useful again through additional monuments => Hubbing is available or via water tiles!

Remember: the claimed clay mines of the primary craftsman do not matter to the secondary craftsman, it's another type of craftsman. But you have to cover two clay resources, of course, in order to produce one secondary good (one for the primary and one for the secondary).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.