Subject: No Man's Land Scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a requirement on initial setup to put all your units on the board?

Or can you "stage" them offboard and just pay the additional movement points as though they were all in column, for example, and have them come in one after the other?

Since there are roads leading onto the map for both players the movement penalty wouldn't necessarily be too great and it would avoid having to place units that then have to move cross-country to get where you want them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Logan
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All units on both sides ENTER for this scenario, so they are off board at start, though you can stage the counters any way you prefer.
Entry will cost an Impulse pt per squad, vehicle + passenger, and the cost in movement pts is that of terrain entered.
Entry costs are separate for each entry and there are no bonuses for columns or convoys.

If not all units are able to enter, because of Impulse pts shortage, they remain off board and available for another turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.