Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
25 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Still haven't received my copy. Backed it in September rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Horner
msg tools
I was probably one of the last to back the kickstater project, Sep 23. I still have not received my game, nor have I even received a shipping notice. I did receive the box of minis, as I pledged for standee game + minis. Is anyone else in this boat? I know last week Issac said there was a situation with Amazon, but I haven't heard anything since.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian K
msg tools
I preordered via website in October and haven't heard a peep other than "problems with Amazon". Very frustrating and would appreciate an update too.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
same. it is frustrating, but amazon's support problems for small distributors/publishers are legendary.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24995388#24995388
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jahorner wrote:
I was probably one of the last to back the kickstater project, Sep 23. I still have not received my game, nor have I even received a shipping notice. I did receive the box of minis, as I pledged for standee game + minis. Is anyone else in this boat? I know last week Issac said there was a situation with Amazon, but I haven't heard anything since.


He said there'll be weekly updates - I'd just hang tight and wait for it to play out.

I am absolutely positive Isaac is doing everything humanly possible to sort out whatever Amazon's doing to achieve the best end result. Once stuff solidifies, and given the very open communication, I'm sure we'll hear.

Till then all you're going to get is speculation - but don't worry I'm waiting on my in Canada - i'll keep you company while we wait - least you've got your miniatures already! cool
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew G Somers
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
Yes, I am in a similar situation, Jim. I backed midway through the Kickstarter, both minis and standees, except my minis are yet to arrive -- They are due here tomorrow, however. Still no word on the game itself, though, but in the last update, Isaac did say he would inform us as to when we should actually begin worrying, right? So for now we practice the art of being a leaf. And enjoy the company.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gindlesperger
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be the very last backer (#4954 out of 4904 according to KS--looks like 50 people backed out?)

I am curious--I wonder if the snafu here is for those of use that backed for the standee version AND ordered minis.

How many KS backers/preorders that have yet to receive their package fall into this category?

I did receive my box of minis last week (on Saturday, and got a shipping notice email from Cephalofair earlier in the week)--but still no game, which equals sadness.

It hasn't bothered me a whole lot until this week, as I have some prime playing opportunities coming up that I will miss if Gloomhaven doesn't show up in the next few days.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Florin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Invictus5000 wrote:
I may be the very last backer (#4954 out of 4904 according to KS--looks like 50 people backed out?)

I am curious--I wonder if the snafu here is for those of use that backed for the standee version AND ordered minis.

How many KS backers/preorders that have yet to receive their package fall into this category?

I did receive my box of minis last week (on Saturday, and got a shipping notice email from Cephalofair earlier in the week)--but still no game, which equals sadness.

It hasn't bothered me a whole lot until this week, as I have some prime playing opportunities coming up that I will miss if Gloomhaven doesn't show up in the next few days.


I ordered both the minis and the standees. I received notification about the minis early last week and the full game a couple of days later. Interestingly, both as scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered the game with minis. The problem is that amazon doesn't give a crap about a bunch of very heavy boxes from a small publisher.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ManWithBirdLikeWing wrote:
Yes, I am in a similar situation, Jim. I backed midway through the Kickstarter, both minis and standees, except my minis are yet to arrive -- They are due here tomorrow, however. Still no word on the game itself, though, but in the last update, Isaac did say he would inform us as to when we should actually begin worrying, right? So for now we practice the art of being a leaf. And enjoy the company.

We're officially the "Waiting for Gloomhaven Support Group". Not a group we'd choose, but there are far worse companies to keep!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
Backer #2300ish, got the box of minis last Friday, still haven't gotten any shipment info for my standee game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Horner
msg tools
I'm glad I'm not the only one!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moll
United States
Wildomar
California
flag msg tools
Backer #3100ish, Standee only. Still waiting...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
Avatar
mb
Damn. I'm just a preorderer and I'm pretty upset (not at anyone in particular, just the situation), it must really suck for you backers to still not know when you're getting your order. It also makes me afraid that it'll be several weeks into March by the time I'll get my copy (since they're supposed to ship the regular retail versions on March 1st but it's been weeks now for backers and some of you still don't have it.)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey Weston
United States
Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well lets look at the facts:

1. Amazon is shipping, and making a lot of mistakes.
2. A lot of kickstarters still do not have there games after one week. This has to be and should be Isaac's number one priority.
3.So maybe they will have all the shipments done for Kickstarters on the
10th.
4. Then Isaac has to take care of all the damaged and missing games, another week the 17th.
5. And maybe then he will have time to address the pre-order problems on the 24th.
6. Then we have to depend on Amazon to get them off on time to all the preorders sometime early march.

I rest my case.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hatch
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope you receive it soon. We received ours on Thursday, but also backed in 2014.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hatch
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
*2015
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hatch
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We were backer #2015
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner Thurman
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Backer #4,527. I received the minis last week but still don't have a game shipping notification.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey Weston
United States
Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My prediction was wrong and thank god for that. All Pre-ordered shipping out by the 10th as per Isaac.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod P.
El Salvador
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ships on Friday February 10!!!! Wuuuuhuuuuu!

...the absolute best that I can do is to ship the games out on Friday, Feb. 10.

I know, it still kinda sucks to have to wait another four days, but there is no way for the situation to resolve any faster. Still, you have a specific date, and the copies are already hanging out at the right fulfillment centers, so there shouldn't be any of the trickling out we're seeing with the other versions. They should all get sent out on Friday, which is still significantly ahead of the release date...

from Isaac's mail just now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gindlesperger
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. So it seems that the large majority of folks who have not received their games (or minis) yet were

a. late backers (+3,000 or so maybe?)
b. standee orderers

Maybe the standee-only boxes were somehow marked (incorrectly) as pre-orders by Amazon?

It probably doesn't matter; I'm hoping to see an email come through some time in the next three days--but if I don't see something on Friday (when it sounds like the pre-orders will get shipped, according to the buzz on the forums), then I'll be really concerned that somehow the last batch of backers slipped through the cracks.

Would be great to hear from Issac if he had any info for KS backers who've yet to see an email confirmation...

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hatch
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Our was standee only
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hatch
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
*Ours was

Sorry I can't edit
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hweston wrote:
Well lets look at the facts:

1. Amazon is shipping, and making a lot of mistakes.
2. A lot of kickstarters still do not have there games after one week. This has to be and should be Isaac's number one priority.
3.So maybe they will have all the shipments done for Kickstarters on the
10th.
4. Then Isaac has to take care of all the damaged and missing games, another week the 17th.
5. And maybe then he will have time to address the pre-order problems on the 24th.
6. Then we have to depend on Amazon to get them off on time to all the preorders sometime early march.

I rest my case.
Pre-order problem already addressed, going to be shipped out en-masse on the 10th. Hopefully the KSers are shipped by then.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.