Subject: Question on shortcut card and barrier rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Asgeir Jonsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets say I play barrier on a location and then play shortcut on an investigator that is currently engaged with an elite and none-elite enemy. Does the investigator move to me along with the elite, leaving the none-elite behind, therefore disengageing with the none-elite or do they both follow him ? Also do they take an attack of oppurtunity ? I would think not since it is not that investigators action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D H
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
geirinn wrote:
Lets say I play barrier on a location and then play shortcut on an investigator that is currently engaged with an elite and none-elite enemy. Does the investigator move to me along with the elite, leaving the none-elite behind, therefore disengageing with the none-elite or do they both follow him ? Also do they take an attack of oppurtunity ? I would think not since it is not that investigators action.

Well, Shortcut can only be played on an investigator in your location.

So you play Shortcut on an investigator in your location, they have to move to a connecting location. This would destroy the Barricade, as they are leaving your location, but they would take their enemies with them. And, yes, since Shortcut is Fast, the enemies would not make any Attacks of Opportunity.

Now if you meant to ask what would happen if you have Barricade out, and then another investigator plays Shortcut on themselves to move to your location, then yes, the non-Elite enemy could not enter the location, and would be disengaged and left behind in the original location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.