Subject: Star Wars Rebellion in San Francisco rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi All-

Looking for someone to play Star Wars Rebellion with in SF (my friends aren't into 4 hour board games, unfortunately...)

I've played twice, but have been playing strategy games for a long time, so I would say I'm pretty good for a new player. Happy to play as Imperials or Rebellion.

Message me if you're interested!

Cheers,

Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali S
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you might find some takers at our weekly Mon game night.

https://www.meetup.com/The-EGL/

I have the game myself and have been wanting to get it on the table, but can't see finding the time commitment in near future unforutnately.

Have you tried the game 3-4 player, and if so how'd it work compared to 2p?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi Ali-

Thanks for the message! Is do you guys ever post about this things ahead of time? I'd be curious to see if there's anyone interested!

I have not tried the 3-4 player version. It looks clunky to me, and I haven't heard good things...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EGL rocks. And Ali is the best.cool Definitely check it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Player Red
United States
California
flag msg tools
I live in San Leandro and would love to play Rebellion. While I do love medium weight games, I don't have a gaming group to play with. I can only play light games with non gamers.

Message me if you're interested bro.

PS- I've never played Rebellion before so if you're looking for competition, I wouldn't be a good pick. I do wanna learn and have only heard good things about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali S
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry for the late response; we used to have regular Monday night meetups, but since losing our venue (we're still searching), we do irregular meetsup.

Next one is Thu 10/12, details here:
https://www.meetup.com/The-EGL/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.