Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
By now most of the Kickstarter backers should have received the game. Out of all of the heroes (including Trinkets) which one was your favorite and why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
I only managed to get one real game (and one two-handed Arien vs Wasp solo for learning purposes) in since I received it two weeks ago.

I'd rate my heroes not by efficiency but rather by funness of their moves.

1. Brogan can just zip around the field moving and bashing at the same time, denying minion kills
2. Wuk's Stampede, if played right, can really deny kills (especially with Brogan's Bash or Wasp's Boomerang), bring his teammates into position and rescue the last friendly minion.
3. Arien with his teleporting mobility and occasional double kill
4. Hanu was mainly fleeing and occasionally forced a character to pause
5. Wasp is just a solid character

These are all the heroes I have experienced in play, so far.

Ok, so what do you have to say, Dbriner31?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have to say Min mainly because his defense ability is so fun to troll people with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Ryan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. Swift - Very tactical hero that can really play mind games with the other team. I love forcing the opponent to constantly check if they are in range of her insane attacks and her steam and tactical jumps just adds to the mind games.

2. Dodger - I like building her as a lane pusher (with Burning Skulls) and allow other heroes meddle with each other. She's fast enough to (typically) move out of danger, and with her ability to Kill up to three minions a turn and bring back to life a friendly minion, lanes get pushed very fast.

3. Min - Much like Swift, I love playing mind games, and Min is great at that with his mine fields. Being able to section off areas of the map with mines is fun. This is even better if you team up with a hero that can move heroes (like Wuk and Hanu, Arien, Brogan, or Wasp) and then have them move the enemy onto the mines. It essentially forces them to not move for 2+ rounds or risk being blown up. He is also arguably the best Ganker in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.