Subject: Where do you get new armies [EU] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bogdan Zahariev
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow Neuroshima Hex fans,

I am desperate at this point. I even wrote to Ignacy's profile on Twitter yesterday (so far, no response ). I am looking for more armies to purchase. I live in Bulgaria and it's really hard to find new armies here. At this point I think no one sells them here. So, could you tell me from where can I purchase the rest? I am checking amazon, ebay, chaoscards, leisuregames, boardgameguru, portalgames shop (they can be found in the polish version of the shop but they ship only to Poland). I have a friend who is visiting Essen Spiel and I am ordering a few armies every year, but this is a long and slow process. I've owned the game for about 3 years and I have: steel police, new york (polish), Uranopolis, dancer, mephisto, Death breath, Missisipi. Mini expansions: mad bomber, assassin, mercenaries of Alabama. And when it comes to the threat with available armies it's not updated, please consider that, it states that mephisto dancer are not available in English 3.0 and I own them, also that death breath will be released in 2017, and I own that too.
I am looking for Sharrash, Vegas, Smart and Neo Jungle. I know that they are still not available in English, but this is taking forever and I don't mind owning them in Polish, I can print the English rules, just tell me where can I get them?
Also any other mini expansions are welcome.
I even have death breath signed by Ignacy and Michal, thanks to my friend, this means a lot to me <3 So guys, my point is I am a huge fan, I love this game, I could easily say this is my favorite game. Can you help me with some information ^^

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I see a lot of NH armies in Planszoweczka's online store, including Sharrash, Vegas, Smart and Neo Jungle:

http://www.planszoweczka.pl/search.php?text=neuroshima
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogdan Zahariev
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot! I am not familiar with Poland retailers.
However only Vegas is currently available, the rest are out of stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gábor Iványosi-Szabó
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I operate boardgame shop (and webshop) in Hungary.
These items are available at my shop:
Vegas (polish), Mephisto (english), Dancer (English)
Currently is out of stock, but I usually keep at my stock, and I'll be restock soon: Smart (Polish), Neodzsungle (Polish), Sharrash (Polish)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
djfanatic wrote:
Thanks a lot! I am not familiar with Poland retailers.
However only Vegas is currently available, the rest are out of stock.

Oh, sorry; that search result page tricked me. :/

I see Rebel has Sharrash in stock:
http://www.rebel.pl/product.php/1,1295/28343/Neuroshima-HEX-...

Those are the 2 main online Polish sellers I've used, so that's the end of my useful knowledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's where I go: http://www.philibertnet.com/fr/recherche?orderby=position&or...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogdan Zahariev
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all again
Unfortunately, not all armies are available anywhere, and I want to get more than one since the shipping will be huge for me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel N
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also waiting for Neojungle and Sharrash to be released in English, and so far Portal has say nothing about the release date for those two armies... Hope they get released this year, they are really difficult to get even in Polish, or French or whatever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogdan Zahariev
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess this won't happen anytime soon. It seem like they left Neuroshima in the corner and are focusing on more profitable games, like Cry Havoc.
Even on the website there is nothing, they used to write these awesome stories about the armies... nothing since 2015... It makes me sad, this incredible incredible game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
djfanatic wrote:
I am looking for Sharrash, Vegas, Smart and Neo Jungle. I know that they are still not available in English
You can get Vegas and Smart by buying Neuroshima Hex Duel, which is available in English, but not many places still have stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brown
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
I'm in Australia and am a Hex die-hard. I recently ordered all the promotional tiles and several 3.0 armies through:

Hamanu
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Communication, packaging and pricing were excellent . Highly recommended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogdan Zahariev
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Banana As far as I know, Duel is only available for 2.0 and I have 3.0.

Alex, thanks for the tip, I'm gonna write to him right away! )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex V
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
Any further news on this? I had to buy armies in French to get all the armies I'm keen on, although I'm still missing a few as well as the mini-expansions...

*Edit* managed to get the remaining armies (sharrash and smart) and mini-expansions in Poland. You may need someone with an address in Poland or you may either not be able to get them or you need to pay significant postage costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.