Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi!

i have not gloomhaven yet, but still waiting... so, i can not test it: would the stickers be well glued on sleeves? i'm afraid that they will unstick with shuffling (althought the cards will not shuffle so much times).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Florin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
calpurnio1973 wrote:
hi!

i have not gloomhaven yet, but still waiting... so, i can not test it: would the stickers be well glued on sleeves? i'm afraid that they will unstick with shuffling (althought the cards will not shuffle so much times).

Adhesive on labels is more aggressive on smoother surfaces. So if the sleeves aren't matte, they should stick even better than on the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RavenMad
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could double sleeve and put the stickers on the inner-most sleeve or you could insert a piece of transparent plastic the same size as the card inside the sleeve and put the stickers on that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Bartok
Germany
Zwingenberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Interaction leads to Immersion.
badge
Immersion leads to Fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats what I am doing
inside swan panasia penny sleeves (around 4 packs = 640), outside 50 ultra pro deck protector (these will be reused when you change your ability cards)... that's still rather cheap, cause the penny sleeve packs are cheap.

the small cards however I ordered like I think 500 to sleeve them all in premium quality (90 or 100 thickness)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.