BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Bloodborne: The Card Game ($24- Amazon Free Prime ship, $18 CSI) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john greeb
United States
flag msg tools
mb

Seems to have dropped a couple dollars at both CSI & Amazon. Which is the better deal will depend on how shipping/taxes works out for you.

CSI: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/226309

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/CMON-BBN001-Bloodborne-Card-Game/dp/B...

Bloodborne: The Card Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

I saw the deal on Coolstuffinc, and send the pricematch request to Amazon yesterday.

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
so $6 more than CSI and this is a "hot" deal... NOT!!!!

imho ymmv

on top of that CSI has flat rate shipping of only $6 for orders under $100
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Siciliano
msg tools
mb
The price difference after tax if you have Amazon Prime is just a little over 2 dollars (with Amazon at $25.93 and CSI at $23.53 give or take depending on your rewards status). If you're in no rush then of course CSI is the better choice (although just barely), but free two-day shipping with Amazon is worth the 2 extra bucks for a lot of people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PhotoJoeCA
United States
Bellflower
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:

imho ymmv

Don't forget the Amazon price match mate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McCaughey
United States
Woodland Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PhotoJoeCA wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:

imho ymmv

I guess I'll be the one to ask this potentially stupid question: didn't Amazon stop doing price matching?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J D

Virginia
msg tools
I believe you can still submit a price for price matching on the website. But if you purchase an item and ask for a price match after the fact, they will not budge on it. I've tried multiple times, but price matches after you buy the item no longer work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Wisconsin Rapids
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PhotoJoeCA wrote:

This is the Amazon price match. They dropped it down to roughly the CSI price + shipping. It's typically $28.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
somechineseguy wrote:
I believe you can still submit a price for price matching on the website. But if you purchase an item and ask for a price match after the fact, they will not budge on it. I've tried multiple times, but price matches after you buy the item no longer work.
News to me. According to this helpful post, you can submit a lower price and there is a 60% chance they will respond by lowering their price. According to the post, you will not be notified; you must monitor the price manually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
msg tools
mbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
somechineseguy wrote:
News to me. According to this helpful post, you can submit a lower price and there is a 60% chance they will respond by lowering their price. According to the post, you will not be notified; you must monitor the price manually.

Or you can set up a CamelCamelCamel e-mail notification for a price just slightly above what you think the price will end up being.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
BombayBoarder wrote:
cunning stunt wrote:
somechineseguy wrote:

Or you can set up a CamelCamelCamel e-mail notification for a price just slightly above what you think the price will end up being.
...and hit the Buy now button, only to learn that the CamelCamelCamel alert is 16 hours late and you're out of luck. laugh
Seriously, if they could ever figure out how to include third-party shipping charges and timely email alerts, my camelcamelcamel account would include a thousand entries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cedar Creek
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
JeffyJeff wrote:

This is great to know - I had it in my head that the flat rate shipping was only available during the holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.