7 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: Bleu tie fighter with mutch bigger wings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pace Rock
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello guys, I would like to add a some ships in my game. To do so, I bought some hotweel star wars ships. They are nice and juste a bit bigger. My problem is I got some blue tie fighter with very bigger wings. My question is... are they the same as a regular tie fighter or you think the mouvement and capability are better or lower ? If someone has a pilot card for this particular model and the dial maneuver I could use it for sure. If no body has it, what do you think should be a good pilot card for that kind of ship and what should be the maneuver dial.

Sorry for my English, my first language is French.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you show a picture of the blue TIE fighter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pace Rock
Canada
flag msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anevil giraffe
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
are they comparable to the x-wing models then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pace Rock
Canada
flag msg tools
In fact the blue one is on the on the left on the pic. It is beside a regular Tie form the star wars rebel. I thought the normal tie has short wings. Maybe it is my mistake. But I still have a Tie different form my other one. Bigger wings... Even in toys.. if you check on the net there is a large wings tie figther.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure it's just a regular TIE Fighter. The art style in Rebels gives them quite different proportions, based on the original sketches and models rather than the ones in the movies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Test Candidate (sans Deadly Neurotoxin)
badge
Warming up the deadly neurotoxin...
mbmbmbmbmb
Different toys have been made with differing levels of adherence to the "screen accurate" ship. That's another TIE Fighter, not some new variant. Toys are unrelated to X-Wing.

While the model may be the most visible part of the package, and the coolest part, it's the least important component as far as gameplay is concerned. The game itself is all about the Maneuvers (Dial) and the Ship's stats (Pilot Cards) and Firing Arc(s) (Pilot Base). The model is the least important part. In fact it's purely cosmetic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.