Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan

McSherrystown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking about throwing a full day of gaming some time in the future. I can get a place with plenty of tables. I'm just wondering who all in the area near Hanover, PA would like to attend. I am looking to see about how many people would be interested so I know if it is worth the time. I would love to start something like this every month or two. What do you guys think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maj n. jeb
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be interested. I'm an hour away and looking for an excuse to play board games that I own (too many have not been touched yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
prolestat wrote:
I am thinking about throwing a full day of gaming some time in the future. I can get a place with plenty of tables. I'm just wondering who all in the area near Hanover, PA would like to attend. I am looking to see about how many people would be interested so I know if it is worth the time. I would love to start something like this every month or two. What do you guys think?

Great idea!! You could run a math trade too! I think I would come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geki
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JRountrey wrote:
prolestat wrote:

Great idea!! You could run a math trade too! I think I would come.

I might be down for it, depending on the date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tfoz 15
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be interested depending on the date/time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan

McSherrystown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response. I will see what dates in March I can get the place I'm looking at for. Just need to make sure it is not on a day that I my lazer tag business does not have a party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
would be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan

McSherrystown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should know this weekend if I can get the place for March 18th. I will post when I have it set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan

McSherrystown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The place I was looking at getting is already booked every Saturday until august. I have a few others that I need to call around for. I will let you guys know as soon as I know something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3/18 wasn't going to work for me -- going to be elsewhere that day. I'll keep an eye on this thread though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan

McSherrystown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The place I was looking at getting is book through the summer on Saturdays. How does Sundays work for everyone. I have a few other avenues I'm looking into. I'm trying to find a place that is cheap or free. There is one place that is $125 dollars. I don't want to do that until we gather a big group to play. Keep checking back for updates. I would like to make this a regular thing once we find a place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Youells
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 geek gold, and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
I like doing Sunday game days when it isn't football season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if it is an option but the library has a room or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan

McSherrystown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will check into them. Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan

McSherrystown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it looks like I will try this again in the fall. Saturdays are the best for me and the family and there are now only a few weekends left that I do not have a FIT lazer tag party booked. I will make another post when things slow down. If any of you find a place or have a get together let me know. I love to game and if I'm not working or fishing that is what I want to do. Sorry this did not work out. Last word is i should be able to get a saturday in august.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan

McSherrystown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news all. I am in the process of moving and now have a garage that would be big enough to set up a few tables. Once we are settled I will post and try to get a day planned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.