Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T Thach
Canada
Steinbach
Manitoba
flag msg tools
y'know, before Dalton cleans it up.....

Seriously, this should have been Double Deuce in the first place, with only roughnecks or Pirates, the way it used to be. This game did not need Fantasy realm characters (already have Red Dragon Inn). When I think of bar brawl, I think of beating up or getting punched, maybe pulling out a shiv at some point... by someone like Terry Funk over some accidently spilled whiskey, not using magery and illusions to get some magical potion. At first, it was a joke, but now, I actually want a Roadhouse expansion, and no... I do not have the artistic ability to do it myself. Sorry if I offended the creators, not my intent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG this is so true. A huge missed opportunity. I would love to be the guy who throws beers at the poor blind guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not super hard to do with the game as is. The variation between the Buccaneer and the Swashbuckler might be enough to get your anti-D&D feeling across. If not, add the Monk. The problem is with additional characters that haven't been invented yet. Maybe some ideas for home rules cards and see if demand picks up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.