Hide
4 Posts

Crimea» Forums » Rules

Subject: Missing chart rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian P
msg tools
Has anyone got or can provide a scan of the British Morale Scale/Ammunition Supply Chart? I bought a copy of the game recently and this is missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bilbo99 wrote:
Has anyone got or can provide a scan of the British Morale Scale/Ammunition Supply Chart? I bought a copy of the game recently and this is missing.

Are you sure you have the correct Crimea? If you can tell me where it's referenced in the rule book I can try to find such a chart. Haven't played in a long time but don't recall a British Morale Scale/Ammunition Supply Chart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trenthem
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Do you mean "Rule 15-British Morale"? If so it's on the Lines of Communication Chart and there's a scan in the Images section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian P
msg tools
Thanks got that now.
The problem was the guy I bought it from (who was a trader not player and therefore had not actually played it) and myself made the same mistake as the RULE 4- Game Composition says at D.4 One British Morale Scale/Ammunition Supply Chart. As you say it's actually part of the LOC Chart. Strange this was not mentioned in the errata sheet issued later that year (1975).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.