13 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: My first Cthulhu Wars comission! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dan williams
msg tools
mb
Did 150 minis over 2 months! Finally finished! Hope you like them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been noticing as you've been putting them up. All of them I've seen have been a really fantastic job. Great work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Danny has done several commissions for me at very good prices! Here's some more pieces from that commission:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
Gorgeous work, hopefully someday I can afford to get it done
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As Danny is just getting his business started and is trying to build up some buzz and word of mouth, you'll never find his prices lower. Make him an offer. Great work done pretty quick.

Here's his Conan snake:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Kryzch
United States
La Crosse
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on these!!!

And I can speak to the prices, very very competitive!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once he realizes how good he is, he'll raise his prices. Glad i locked in my commissions early! He's going to be busy!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Lavoie
Canada
Les Cedres
QC
flag msg tools
Don't thread on me!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe locations would be useful, as in knowing if the guy painting your stuff is on the same continent for shipping purposes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Kryzch
United States
La Crosse
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Minneapolis, MN, USA area

worked out well for me, I am only 2 hours away and have family in the twin cities area. SO I got to save on shipping and hand deliver
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Josh! Be sure to post pics of your babies in action! You're danny's first commission!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Kryzch
United States
La Crosse
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
Thanks Josh! Be sure to post pics of your babies in action! You're danny's first commission!

Oh I will! I have a small con I am attending the last weekend of February! Fire and Ice in Manitowoc Wi. So I will be bringing it along to show off!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Con
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
Penny of king Sigtrygg II Silkbeard of Dublin
mbmbmbmbmb
Be careful if you run a participation game with them. CW minis can take a battering at a con if participants in a game do not know to handle them carefully. You would have the same issue with any other minis of similar size being handled to a similar extent by people not used to having to take care.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Johnson
msg tools
ConG wrote:
Be careful if you run a participation game with them. CW minis can take a battering at a con if participants in a game do not know to handle them carefully. You would have the same issue with any other minis of similar size being handled to a similar extent by people not used to having to take care.
Varnish / sealant is your friend. Always, always varnish your minis after you're done -- if not, you run the risk of this happening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.