SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could those forum markers be made much smaller and grayed out in some way please? No doubt you've already formed that opinion and are working on it riiiiiight now...

Job's a goodun. Maaaaybe, they need to Wrap Text. They are a wee bit long, compared to the actual topic headlines.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Re: Wow! That's horrible!
I concur.

The black, bold markers make sense in the Games forums where it helps identify what game is being discussed. But elsewhere, it is a distraction. Smaller and grayer is my preference also.

Hurrah for the big guy. It's been done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
I would just as well see them gone all together. I have the trades module up on my main page for example and every bloody one has "trades" in front of the title. I don't need that in front of every message title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd prefer that they were gone too. What forum a topic thread is in doesn't effect my interest in the subject one way or the other. Looks ugly too, in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Groth
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't noticed the forum identification until today, so I assume I missed the big bold text. I like having the identifier there, at least on the front page, because at that point it some of the thread titles can be pretty obscure, perhaps because the original author of the forum thread assumes that others will be looking for it in the individual forum.

So please keep the identifiers, they are a big help. But small and grey is good.

Not needed when looking WITHIN a specific forum though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Groth
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't noticed the forum identification until today, so I assume I missed the big bold text. I like having the identifier there, at least on the front page, because at that point it some of the thread titles can be pretty obscure, perhaps because the original author of the forum thread assumes that others will be looking for it in the individual forum.

So please keep the identifiers, they are a big help. But small and grey is good.

Not needed when looking WITHIN a specific forum though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would actually prefer all of the "forum name" text to be the smaller, non-bold font.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.