Anachrony» Forums » General

Subject: Arrival in the US? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Has anyone in the U.S. received theirs yet? Or even a shipping notice?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wagner
United States
Point of Rocks
Maryland
flag msg tools
MyUPS updated today with a shipment started by funagain. Says it will be delivered to me on the east coast by the 15th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Schulz
United States
Hillsboro
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get shipping notice but got a my myups package delivering from funagain tomorrow. I'm in Oregon which helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are printing groups of labels all at once. MyUPS assumes a delivery time as if the package is in transit right when the label is printed. Not sure when boxes will actually be leaving the warehouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Péter
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
djhopscotch wrote:
They are printing groups of labels all at once. MyUPS assumes a delivery time as if the package is in transit right when the label is printed. Not sure when boxes will actually be leaving the warehouse.

This is spot on - thanks!

Funagain has indeed printed the labels, but please let me remind you that this does not necessarily mean that the package is on its way to you - just that the label is created, so the estimated delivery may not be accurate. You will get an email from Funagain itself too when the game is actually on its way - but even that won't be more than a few days now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
petervik wrote:
djhopscotch wrote:

This is spot on - thanks!

Funagain has indeed printed the labels, but please let me remind you that this does not necessarily mean that the package is on its way to you - just that the label is created, so the estimated delivery may not be accurate. You will get an email from Funagain itself too when the game is actually on its way - but even that won't be more than a few days now

My apologies for barging in here, but could you comment on when the pre-orders ordered from the MindClash online store will be shipping. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Péter
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMzchf wrote:

My apologies for barging in here, but could you comment on when the pre-orders ordered from the MindClash online store will be shipping. Thanks!

Sure - the preordered games will be sent immediately after the KS copies, but according to the current timelines of our shipping partners, that will still be before the end of February.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skipper 2206
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petervik wrote:
that will still be before the end of February.

laughcool Thanks !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
petervik wrote:
MrMzchf wrote:

Sure - the preordered games will be sent immediately after the KS copies, but according to the current timelines of our shipping partners, that will still be before the end of February.

Excellent! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Webb
United States
Fountain Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived minutes ago. I reside in California.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Coachace wrote:

Amazing. I was just at my PO box and it wasn't there. Have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coachace wrote:

That's great!

I have a tracking #, but Funagain hasn't sent it yet.

Incidentally, since you're the first person in the US to report having received it, I think you just signed up for taking some pictures, an unboxing video, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Coachace wrote:

Anyone else? I haven't even received tracking info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaladin Stormblessed wrote:
Coachace wrote:

Anyone else? I haven't even received tracking info.

UPS shows a label printed for me, just hasn't been shipped out yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My label was printed on the 8th and I was able to see my tracking number by logging into UPS.com. It hasn't shipped yet. But within the past 20 minutes I got an email from Funagain saying it "has shipped or will ship very soon."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Rachemoss
United States
Silver City
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:
My label was printed on the 8th and I was able to see my tracking number by logging into UPS.com. It hasn't shipped yet. But within the past 20 minutes I got an email from Funagain saying it "has shipped or will ship very soon."

Same here. UPS predicts it will arrive tomorrow but I think that is a tad over-optimistic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lindvall
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my shipping notification. Says it should arrive on Wednesday to Bismarck, ND. Hope so!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine just shipped, due Friday. Looks like its going to beat gloomhaven to my door after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
petervik wrote:

Is this for Essen preorders as well as KS backers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived today in Boise. I was really surprised at how large the box is. I was a backer of Trickerion, and these components again are top notch. I was really surprised at how awesome the miniatures look for a Euro game. Plus they are quite large, really going to stand out on the table.

And yes, before I get yelled at, I will post some pictures here soon. I had to head to class right as it arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
reddish22 wrote:
My copy arrived today in Boise. I was really surprised at how large the box is. I was a backer of Trickerion, and these components again are top notch. I was really surprised at how awesome the miniatures look for a Euro game. Plus they are quite large, really going to stand out on the table.

And yes, before I get yelled at, I will post some pictures here soon. I had to head to class right as it arrived.

Lucky! Doesn't look like my copy has left Funagain yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wu
United States
Walnut
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my copy. Los Angeles, CA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://playtmg.com/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
received today in Portland OR today, and what big heavy box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Morgan
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Received UPS email on 2/13 saying that the label was created on 2/8. Still hasn't shipped yet. I'm in Northern VA area

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gmorgan1217 wrote:
Received UPS email on 2/13 saying that the label was created on 2/8. Still hasn't shipped yet. I'm in Northern VA area

You're not alone! I'm on the same timeline -- I've had a label since 2/8, got an email from Funagain on 2/13. But it still sits in the Funagain warehouse...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.