Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So here's my story: I ordered Zimby Mojo through my FLGS. I got it last Tuesday. Opening it up, I noticed mould in one of the little baggies containing the zombies for four of the tribes. It was growing on the discs. So I contacted Devious Weasel Games through the form on their website.

The same day, I received mail from Jim saying he had sent away replacement parts (to Germany that is). No question asked, and even some goodies included for my troubles.

I own about 400 board games and have had to deal with a lot of publishers' customer service, from huge publishers to very small-scale ones. Devious Weasel Games instantly made it to my top three list (the other two that offer gold-standard customer service are Level 99 games and German publisher Abacus Spiele).

Credit where credit is due -- keep up the great work, Devious Weasel Games! Thank you for not only making great games but for caring about us customers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 2 companies from which I will pretty much buy every game they produce (as long as it's not a Kingdom Death Monster money pit, that is).

The first is from Sierra Madre games. I have a lot of respect for Phil Eklund and the science games he produces.

The second is from Devious Weasel. First of all, Jim designs great games (I really love Shadows of Malice). It tells a cool story and has interesting mechanics. On top of that, Jim never intended it to be a solitaire type game, but when the solo community latched onto it Jim did his best to facilitate the community and helped as a sounding board for people trying to make a solo variant. So he's pretty awesome. I haven't had to deal with the customer service other than when I ordered Zimby Mojo and Shadows of Malice: Seekers of a Hidden Light, but both times they were really painless.

10/10: Will always buy from direct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.